Current Job vacancies Available
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Executive is responsible for developing marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. Additionally, work closely with the sales team and coordinate the team’s efforts in growing the organization’s market. Specifically, the scope of responsibilities attached to this position includes;
- Developing and implementing a strategic market development & sales plan.
- Creating and cultivating leads to drive sales – help the organization venture into new markets.
- Identifying and exploiting area sales and promotional opportunities for the organization’s range of products.
- Negotiating pricing guidelines by individual accounts or stores/ supermarkets within set parameters.
- Setting sales targets and driving achievement of the targets with the sales team.
- Allocating sales territories among the sales team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively building the capacity and managing operations of the field sales force.
- Maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring an effective and profitable operation of the sales force, and the achievement of all sales objective and budget allocated.
- Leading the execution of market surveys into new market territories.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the sales team. Ensure meetings are held regularly with clients.
- Analyzing & reporting sales information including weekly sales projections.
- To liaise regularly with other departments to ensure product availability in line with sales orders and other requirements.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries swiftly.
- Managing all sales related data in order to provide the management with accurate reports.
- Ensuring reports are compiled and presented as agreed or requested.
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree in sales and marketing or related field
- Valid BCE driving license with at least 3 years driving experience
- Relevant professional body qualifications is a strong advantage
- 3 years experience in FMCG preferably milk companies
- Computer literate and excellent presentation skills
Skills and Competences
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, brand positioning and market segmentation.
- Exceptional skills in communication– written and verbal, planning and organization
- Ability to think laterally and offer creative marketing solutions
- Good negotiation, persuasive and analytical skills
- Stress tolerance & ability to respect set deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of all aspect of sales and marketing in FMCG.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Procurement Officer is responsible for the efficient coordination, management and operations of procurement functions in compliance with the procurement policies and regulations. Specifically, the scope of responsibilities attached to this position includes;
- Preparation of Requests for Quotation, Initiations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch.
- Conducting price survey in the supply market and updating the Society’s records.
- Carrying out sourcing activities as may be required for various procurement requirements.
- Monitoring of User departments spend patterns and ensuring on time update of procurement plan.
- Collecting, analyzing and circulation of quotes, bids and proposals for evaluation.
- Receiving the approved requisitions and processing the appropriate documentation for purchases/services/contracts.
- Coordinating with User Departments and making sure the right specifications for materials/items needed are provided on a timely manner.
- Providing purchased materials to the responsible receiving office and doing all actions for completing the process.
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure correct and timely delivery of goods and services as ordered.
- Proper documentation and maintenance of all supply documents including Requisitions, Quotations, LPOs, Invoices and Delivery notes awaiting payment.
- Ensuring proper record management of various procurement processes, decisions, and contractual agreements for accountability and audit purpose.
- Maintaining complete and updated purchasing/supplier records/data and pricing in the system.
- Preparation of various information and statistical reports.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies or a related area.
- Professional membership will be an added advantage (KISM/CIPS).
- Minimum 1 (one) year previous experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and MS Office Suite
Requires skills and Competences
- High levels of integrity.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with a hands on approach to all tasks.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
How to apply
Complete and submit your application by 9th July 2021, EOD. Ensure you attach your application letter and a detailed CV. No need to attach certificates and other testimonials at application stage but short listed candidates will be required to produce the Original documents and their copies during the interview.
NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.